Re: NGAD Sighting by Steve Douglass?

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Q-nimbus (Member since 08/20/2020) on May 11, 2023 at 11:35:42 PST:

Hello Steve, good to see you’re still active on this forum. I’ve always been interested and intrigued by your observations and your blog.

I was wondering if you could post your blog article about the secret aircraft that made it’s last rounds over the States before anonymously retiring without the redactions. You’ve stated that the redacted text turned out to be not true. I admire your honesty.

But I’m very curious about what was redacted. Not because I believe you’re making stuff up, but because I think that knowing what’s NOT true will also get us further.

By redacting the text you keep your readers guessing, whereas the full text without redactions but with side notes and disclaimers would be really helpful in the pursuit of knowledge.

We won’t know what it was that flew it’s rounds, but at least we’ll know what it not was.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

In Reply to: Re: NGAD Sighting by Steve Douglass? posted by Steve Douglass on May 11, 2023 at 7:16:15 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: