Smirks & Jerks:-)

Message posted by Gunslinger on December 22, 2000 at 20:40:19 EST:

Rocket-Jockeys 'Yank and bank'. Earth-movers 'shoot and scoot'. Trash-Haulers 'drop and pop'. I do believe that Mr. Dogg is suggesting that the Groom personell 'Smirk and Jerk' - grin and keep your attention focused on the wrong things...

Wouldn't be the first time the U.S. Government has used the 'Purloined Letter' method. Just ask Major Martin... (*Grin*)

Seriously, though - What goes on underneath the Groom facility can only be inferred, Spook. to taunt us over our inability to rhyme off ever move and action of the Groom personnel is hardly fair - we're doing the best we can. Perhaps you signed a ND, an you're doing an end run around you conscience? Maybe you're Oreintal, and are trying to be 'inscruitable'? Mayby you just enjoy making provocative little statemnts...

..or, perhaps you are PART of the industro-military complex who is hdidng valuable secrets about alien reverse engineering and complex biological weapons developed by the USA like anthrax, AIDS and cancer? Quick, everybody - catch him and lynch him...! (*Grin*)

Seriously, though - this website is for the discussion of such topics, to develop better theories that might, conceivable, be disproved or advanced. (I hesitate to ever say 'proved') Anyone with any sort of proof, or even 'circumstantial evidence', go ahead and jump on the bandwagon. I don't know about the rest of you, but I collect it all, add it to my database, and continuously 'fiddle' with the analysis. You can't finish the jigsaw puzzle without ALL the peices, no matter how small they might be...

In Reply to: THESE * * * SMIRKS * * * FOR Y'ALL *GRIN* :-) posted by Spooky_Dogg on December 22, 2000 at 11:09:53 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]