Re: B-21 Realities

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Ginger (Member since 08/19/2022) on March 23, 2023 at 10:29:04 PST:

I have concerns with the way the world is shifting geopolitically and whether the US will have the ability to raise funds on the international scale to build and maintain a military large enough to deter China down the line.

Big business sees China as the future economic center of the world, despite China locking out companies after they've handed over their IP. And I understand that China has been a pet project of the World Bank and big business for decades.

There are a lot of powerful competing interests going into this century. Can the United States withstand being morally, economically, and militarily decayed in favor of China's rise? It's scary when a flight of resources and wealth occurs with a nation in favor of another one. The same thing happened to the British Empire in favor of America, and now I feel like we're witnessing the same phenomenon happening to the United States in favor of China.

We can only hope that soon, a truly sobering moment will wake US politicians out of their decades-long China stupor, and that the American population can set aside their distractions long enough to see the Dragon in the room.

God speed.

In Reply to: Re: B-21 Realities posted by Smythers on March 23, 2023 at 2:24:31 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: