Re: Search Warrants for the FBI raid

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) (Member since 10/17/2000) on March 03, 2023 at 19:11:42 PST:

That is exactly the sort of rumor that I am trying to end by posting the warrants.

The FBI broke down my gate and pried open my garage door while I was still asleep. This was as near as I can tell around 8 or 8:30am. They then broke open the side door of my house. I woke up to yelling in my hallway "Joerg Arnu, this is the FBI. We have a search warrant." When I went to investigate I was put in handcuffs and dragged outside.

As anyone with a manufactured home will tell you they usually have a 2-3 foot tall crawl space underneath. But in order to get there to "hide" I would have to leave the house and enter a trap door on the outside of the house, in full view of anyone in my yard. There is no access to the crawl space from inside the house. In fact, per building code the entire underside of the house is sealed water tight with a heavy tarp, known as a vapor barrier.

You can find more information about the events that day at the attached link.

Attached link: Area 51 FBI Raid - Statements

In Reply to: Re: Search Warrants for the FBI raid posted by freema22 on March 03, 2023 at 18:39:34 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: