Re: Area 51 Black History Month

Help keep this
web site online

>>> We are still 25% short of our monthly goal. Please help keep Dreamland Resort online. <<<

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by J (Member since 04/24/2020) on February 16, 2023 at 17:49:55 PST:

I don't assume "wokeness" in any part of this message. I am glad you brought this to light as I think it is important to recognize EVERYONE who has played a part in our country's history and defense. I think in a country as divided as ours is right now, it is important to highlight and recognize everyone who no matter their skin color, their religion, ethnicity,etc has impacted our lives regardless if we realize or not. Hats off to these fine people who have played a pivotal role in American history. We are a country united by a unique history. I believe America is only stronger that we area a "melting pot" of culture and civilization. What better country to live in than one who accepts all, respects all, and allows anyone to follow the dream of freedom. There is no better country in the world and I believe the things that seem to divide us at times should be looked at as something that proves our greatness as a country. EVERYONE has the opportunity to live their life to the fullest because of these fine people who make it possible. I have much respect for you Mr. Merlin for bringing this to everyone's attention. Your words speak for themselves. Thank you.

In Reply to: Area 51 Black History Month posted by Peter Merlin on February 16, 2023 at 16:26:26 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: