Re: Tic Tac / David Fravor

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Art Bell (Member since 03/16/2022) on February 12, 2023 at 13:55:39 PST:

This is just my speculation of course, but:

I can follow that line of thinking, Joerg, all the way down until I consider the pilot's experience. There just seems to be too many questions there for it to sit comfortably with me.

Fravor for instance, one pilot of the bunch involved, is he in on the test? If so, is it uncomfortable at all for him to have to become an actor for the Air Force and sit through a ton of high-profile press junkets? What's that like?

If he's not in on it, that kinda spawns more and more-complex questions, doesn't it? What are his thoughts, being abandoned or left hanging in the wind to ponder about his own government's place on the world stage in a world where they don't have the most advanced tech, and some other superpower might? Or that his government is helpless and clueless against aliens? Or does he ever suspect that he's being left out of the loop, or not being told the full story? Wouldn't it be worse if he didn't? And if he does, what's that hall-of-mirrors scenario like for him?

Could all these pilots involved in these cases really be another full cast of Paul Bennewitz's, stuck as unwitting pawns in some weird X-Files chess game and then left standing around clueless when it's all packed up and left? That's not a facetious question, either, it's just where I'm at.

In Reply to: Re: Tic Tac / David Fravor posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on February 12, 2023 at 12:17:17 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: