takes for the year

Message posted by Chris on December 22, 2000 at 18:59:23 EST:

It seems this year this site has had some pretty diverse discussion forum contributors. All in all, here's my best of and/or worst takes on these guys.
1) Spooky Dogg- most entertaining, love to read anything this guy writes, keeps me in deep thought or in stitches. Both work well here.
2) Magoo- Mr. Magoo, you've got to lighten up, too serious. Do you have a life outside this forum?
3) Tom- The most informative, to the point, eager to read his stuff, thanks. Mr. Mahood I presume?
4) Andre- he's got the right idea, is knowledgeable and at the same time can be humorous about some people that write in, like your style.
5) Gary, Jose and the like- stick to the main focus, Groom and Area 51. You guys get so far off I think I'm watching the discovery channel or something. Too technical is too boring.
6) Joerg- Thank God someone has the smarts, discipline and hands on experience to keep you all in line. We need you man.
That's it, hope next year is better or I'll start reading the Racheal daily cattle news.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]