Re: OT: Tucker Carlson show next Wednesday

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Frank Stamm (Member since 05/09/2001) on January 14, 2023 at 11:08:07 PST:

Tucker reaches the largest audience of all the news and opinion shows on cable and broadcast. I am fairly certain the "other side" will be watching, or your appearance will be in the Thursday morning briefings. The American public needs to know about these abuses of power. The change in the House leadership has pledged to investigate the investigators, too long in coming. I also hope the awareness of the financial burden they brought on you will help spur donations to get you back to normal.
You have created a very knowledgeable and committed community with DLR that is presenting truth on the technologies being invented and honors the past and present workers, who were/are working in secret, to keep this country safe.
I think being on Tucker will be a turning point in your ordeal, hopefully on all levels, legal and financially.
Proud to call you my friend,
Frank Stamm

In Reply to: Re: OT: Tucker Carlson show next Wednesday posted by Mark on January 13, 2023 at 17:40:31 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: