Re: OT: An update on the FBI raid

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Joe Buchman (Member since 01/03/2006) on January 09, 2023 at 20:52:47 PST:

I think we are all certain that "they" read everything here.

Let me encourage ALL readers, and especially those who may have property taken by force without sufficient cause, and apparently without following due process (to say the least) that the good thing to do is to return it ASAP.

If you tell yourself you are somehow on the side of those who defend our Constitution, protect our Liberties, and provide for the common peace and welfare - may I politely suggest you 1) look again, 2) return Joerg's property, and 3) also in the name of all that is good and holy - cover the cost of the repairs to his home.

You left him with a broken door and no way to call for help.

Please print this post out and pass it up to your supervisors. I've got to believe there is someone in that chain-of-command who will likewise see this as needing correction. I'm relatively certain there are at least a few in the US Congress who will see it that way and soon.

So, again, please do the right thing before the loss becomes even more costly and hurtful to not only Joerg, but you, and all of us who care about this nation of laws, due process, liberty, and peace.

Please.

In Reply to: Re: OT: An update on the FBI raid posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on January 09, 2023 at 12:10:26 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: