Re: OT: An update on the FBI raid

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Desert Shadow (Member since 05/28/2009) on January 04, 2023 at 8:58:28 PST:

Unfortunately, after following different cases regarding the government and Area 51, it is my opinion that the damaged caused by the raid and the equipment will never be addressed. I don't think you will ever get any answers. No lawyer or congress person will get any information for you. Regarding Area 51, there will be NO follow up by the government. They accomplished what they wanted to with you. I could see them continuing to harass Gabe. The government has demonstrated once again, that they run the "show". No amount of publicity will cause anything to change. If I were you, I would go to plan B whatever that might be. I hate to be so negative, but I have seen this play out before. There are individuals who have dealt with this 10, 15, even 20 years ago or longer and have received NOTHING! I do hope eventually you will find some peace.

In Reply to: OT: An update on the FBI raid posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on January 03, 2023 at 21:53:45 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: