Re: Beyond the Strange Podcast Discussion

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Jack Torres (Member since 08/11/2020) on December 16, 2022 at 18:48:02 PST:

Hi Stuart. Gabe's photos of Tonopah are still on his drive. But all of the high res photos of Area 51 that he previously had on the drive have been removed. Gabe did indeed donate a piece of his liver. He seems like a very stand up guy. I think he was playing with fire though when he took high res photos of some of the most important military installations in this country. Area 51, Plant 42, Tonopah Test Range, Yucca Lake Airstrip, The Nevada National Security Site. There is a reason these areas are No Drone Zones. I am still baffled to this day that ATC can allow the flights that Gabe took, and then the Airforce is shocked that these photos are in the public. There is a whole group of AFOSI Agents who just specialize in keeping these installations secrets out of adversary's hands. I am sure some heads rolled and there will be a new protocol for civilian flights near sensitive installations. I don't think they will allow these transits ever again. How is it possible to fly closer to Area 51 to get a view of the base than it is by land aka Tikaboo Peak. You will be harassed if you are taking pictures of Plant 42 from public land a mile away, but Gabe was able to take high res photos of the base from a thousand feet right above it. I am sure that has all changed now, but quite a baffling loophole that Gabe found indeed.

In Reply to: Re: Beyond the Strange Podcast Discussion posted by Stuart (uk) on December 16, 2022 at 13:26:22 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: