Translations and comment

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Mark (Member since 03/17/2009) on December 14, 2022 at 16:12:54 PST:

Know that I have known this site since April 2021 and I had started to take an interest in Area 51 in July 2020
Today this stocking is clearly my greatest passion every morning I read the messages on this forum
I watch the base on the sentinel hub playground site to follow the progress or new constructions that occur at the base.

Thank you frenchboy I also noticed you on this forum when you posted a message on hangar 18
Know that I am still quite young (I am in high school) and I have the impression that there is not much youth on this forum

You're probably correct in assuming there are not many young folks on this site. The ones who are interested probably work for the military or contractors and don't feel comfortable posting information here. I would guess that there may be quite a few of them who are lurkers however.

In Reply to: Re: Question for the webmaster posted by Altner on December 14, 2022 at 3:56:34 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: