Here's the translation:

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Mark (Member since 03/17/2009) on December 14, 2022 at 16:07:45 PST:

Hello Altern!

I have noticed your posts for some time on the excellent dreamlandresort forum. I also understood that you are French!

I've been following Area 51 news for almost twenty years, from Tonopah, to Bob Lazard to Gabe's flight etc...

don't hesitate to ask your questions, Joerg's community is really caring. They are also very technical and sophisticated people who go through the radio scans of in-flight activities in the area.

Everyone shares information on this forum, the others l know what you are the best little wife in the world are commenting and we analyze! you will be able to see recordings of radio messages and some of the spectacular photos! Only the members of this forum will not be able to give you a presentation of more than twenty years of analysis.

However, the rise in power of the b21 and the first flights will be very interesting to scrutinize. We are still waiting to discover the rq 180 and the NGAD prototypes or Will Roper's toys...

The community also follows the developments of the bases of Yucca, TTR, PLANT 42, Edwards... there is now a lot of software to follow almost daily the constructions and modifications of its bases.

on the other hand nothing extraterrestrial on the site ... for the moment! lol

I think your message is good because the raid that Joerg experienced was quite traumatic and scandalous. It's good to read that new people are interested in the site! but in almost 20 years of reading the forum I have only posted about 10 times!

on the other hand if you want to write to me for information or to know people to follow on twitter or other, do not hesitate!

In Reply to: Re: Question for the webmaster posted by frenchboy on December 14, 2022 at 3:08:33 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: