Re: More proof of manipulation RE: "B-21" images

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Zorro (Member since 10/09/2019) on December 08, 2022 at 18:13:44 PST:

So back to the whole window debate on the canopy….

**I’m going to disclaim that I do not have any inside knowledge, I do not work in the classified realm or hold a security clearance, nor do I converse with anyone that does. These are my thoughts and opinions alone.**

I don’t think the canopy has windows, I do not think this is paint or photo shop.

What if?

These window-like features, especially the really peculiar side windows are in fact as one user mentioned earlier, a sensor.

Think ambient light sensor. But think military grade, high tech, extremely sensitive and reactive light sensor.

Why would such a craft be white to only fly missions in the day? What if it could turn its skin black during the night?

What if during sunset/sunrise this craft could change its skin like a chameleon based on where the light is directed at the craft and its skin was adaptive to only specific areas.

This sounds totally outrageous, but I watched a video of BMW release a vehicle that had just this technology of color changing paint a while back. Mind it doesn’t use an ambient light sensor. But it can change from white to black across the spectrum.

My only concerns would be the RAM paint that has been on previous aircraft. How could this technology exist on a 6th gen bomber and be revolutionary stealth as well?

While it is evident that this tech exists in the commercial realm, it has to be actively explored within the MIC into the latest and greatest aircraft. Active Camouflage has been a pie in the sky for sometime, but is this now a reality? Could this explain the odd window like features?

Attached link: BMW Color Changing Paint on iX Series SUV

In Reply to: Re: More proof of manipulation RE: "B-21" images posted by Zorro on December 08, 2022 at 17:48:58 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: