1982 Cedarville, CA craft

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Payton (Member since 11/29/2022) on November 29, 2022 at 20:51:05 PST:

I did a search for this on this website and found really nothing substantial. click on the link and scroll down to THE CEDARVILLE UFO heading, theres a lengthy description of this event and 2 polaroids of this craft, one is the original in full size and the other is a zoomed in version of the same photo showing the craft. You can fairly clearly see the shape of this craft and sketches done by Mark McCandlish.

Im curious as to what this was as it doesnt seem to be a fake. I've seen it listed as the YF-113G flown by Dennis Bones Sager. I did a search for the YF-113G on this site and it doesnt seem to match this craft.

It was faceted like a stealth aircraft and has a very odd shape. It also seems to have an unconventional propulsion system.

Im interested in anyones take on this but im particularly interested in Peter Merlins take on it. Im sure someone here has seen this photo before?

I also realize this is on a site with Corey Goode and David Wilcock but its the only place I could find the picture and a lengthy write up about it. I think they are both fraudsters/scammers but this story did not originate from them.

any info on this craft would be great, thanks

Attached link: https://archive.ph/01SwZ

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL: