Re: Tikaboo

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Zorro (Member since 10/09/2019) on September 09, 2022 at 22:21:44 PST:

I think the assessment of 20 min response time sounds more than reasonable in this case given the aforementioned stats of of UH-60G and normal flight checks omitted.

Now we can play devil’s advocate here assuming the late Glenn Campbell was correct, that the weather station camera does serve a live feed to Groom security (security contractors or USAF security). These individuals did have multiple, at least two to three new gen photography cameras and I believe in one of the clips I saw a large lense. I did see they were able to take nice panos. If Glenn was right, the base knew what they had and what risk they posed due to assets coming, going or operations on the table.

I think this was in all purposes, a distraction. I mean these guys walked into the “weeds” to pick up a glow stick. Certainly took eyes off the ball if there was one.

However IMO, the base certainly knew these individuals were there likely by Bald Mountian optics. Won’t go into grave detail but many P-8 friends claim they can see a small fishing center console from 40+ miles away through clouds at altitude. The tech certainly exists. And it’s likely only gotten better given the VPU squadron testing often in my area, but I chalk that up to mostly comma testing.

In Reply to: Re: Tikaboo posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on September 09, 2022 at 20:44:26 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: