I've set it up for you

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Mojo (Member since 06/20/2010) on June 19, 2022 at 5:17:17 PST:

I put a bogus freq for groom tower for demonstration.
I set the recorder to not automatically include the freqs in the output folders and files.
If you want the recorder to show the frequency you put the freq in the Name field in the Frequency Manager.
I set the freqs in the Frequency Manager to the Upload Group.
Any freq not identified in the Frequency Manager as belonging to the Upload Group will go to a "Unknown" folder in the recorder output if something is captured.
Included a few pics of the Frequency Manager entry/edit window. Frequency scanner range edit. Recorder select folder window.
You will need to select a folder for the recorder.
Also made a video of it running including a demo of how if you run it too fast (short detect time) it can skip over active freqs.
The bigger a gap in freqs it scans the slower it needs to be run so you will have to experiment with the detect time.
And it shows the recorder output folders and files and how Groom Tower does not show the freq because the freq is not in the Name field in the Frequency Manager input for that freq.
I also included Elgin common because i am particularly interest in that one.
Nothing to install for 1732. Just unzip and find the SDR application file.

Attached link: SDR# 1732

In Reply to: Re: Sharing scanner live from Rachel posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on June 18, 2022 at 11:03:36 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: