Re: Underground...

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Art Bell (Member since 03/16/2022) on March 20, 2022 at 11:51:53 PST:

I hear ya loud and clear. It's easy to let the mind run wild, it's fun to imagine that they went underground as satellite technology became more advanced, and in an effort to keep the base viable as it became more popular.

Even then, it's easy for the mind to run wild. Take the large hangar at the south end of the base for example, or the larger one south of that at the end of the 'southern taxiway', sometimes I wonder about the likelihood that workers are walking or driving the distance from the base proper to those more-remote hangars. I've never seen cars or any vehicles outside of them. if I let my mind run wild, I start to wonder if it's more-likely that they're getting there via tunnel or something similar from the main base, and coming up from beneath them. How would get planes and test equipment in and out of those remote hangars without being seen from above?

In Reply to: Re: Underground... posted by Peter Merlin on March 20, 2022 at 11:33:33 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: