Underground...

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Art Bell (Member since 03/16/2022) on March 20, 2022 at 11:17:29 PST:

Hello everyone!

Long-time lurker, first-time poster! I've been fascinated by the Groom Lake facility for years and have been poring over Joerg's webpage for a long time. These days, my interest in the base has little to do with aliens, and instead I'm much more curious about the 'nitty gritty' of the base itself, the way it works, and what it's like to be there. We have some incredible satellite images that show everything in great detail, yet the lack of context just begs more questions. I'd like to start a discussion about this kinda thing.

I think a good place to start is down below-- Do you think there's an underground component to the base? If so, to what extent? Has anyone heard anything from anyone in a position to know? Are there any rumors/stories that stand to out to you?

I have all kinds of 'mundane' questions about Groom Lake I'd like to run by you guys (How's the plumbing work out there work, anyhow? How do you think they get supplies like food and toilet paper? Trucks? Planes?) but I figure the underground question is a good one to jump in with. I'm curious to get your thoughts!

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: