First Actual Post

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by DreamlandAlien (Member since 01/09/2022) on January 09, 2022 at 22:26:29 PST:

Hello everyone,
Long time lurker here. My father first showed me this website not longer after September 11th, 2001. I am unsure if he ever posted on here. He showed me this website after we had played the Playstation game Area 51 and I didn't believe it was a real place. The Bob Lazar story came up and at a young age I was wanting to believe the story.
I became hooked. I spent so much of my free time putting pieces together and following the little breadtrails of information over the years. As the years went on, my fascination was less about aliens and UFOs and more about the aircraft but mostly the security and how they operate and how Groom Lake has an entire culture of security on its own. Keeping a top secret base secure can be rough work I imagine.
Fast forward to today, Dreamland Resorts forum is still the first website I check every morning before even reading the news. I grew up reading the posts on this website and seeing the base change so much. I really wanted to thank you for doing such great work at bringing accurate information to the public and I truly hope this website and the forum continues its success.
Hope you all had a great new years and if I'm ever in Rachel I hope to finally write a trip report for you guys.
Best wishes
-DreamlandAlien

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL: