Re: Civilian Jet Through Star Wars Canyon

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by J (Member since 07/18/2017) on January 09, 2022 at 20:08:36 PST:

The Falcon flew Starwars Canyon 3 days in a row, 2 flights a day. There were multiple pilots who took turns flying down the canyon, all of them civilians. Days 2 and 3 featured the L-39 Cinejet from the Patriots as the air to air camera ship. It was great to see a jet making the turn for the canyon, I pretty much lost it on their first past and was jumping up and down so hard I forgot to film it. The production crew was awesome and went above and beyond to frame the canyon in the best light possible. No expense was spared. The final day of shooting, the Falcon 8X got as far down in the canyon as the military traffic. The final pass was perfection, her tri-engines sent a rumbling up the canyon as she climbed out that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Extremely impressive performance from Dassault. Can’t wait to see the promo.

In Reply to: Re: Civilian Jet Through Star Wars Canyon posted by Duke on January 07, 2022 at 22:12:31 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: