Re: Tikaboo Photography

Message posted by CHetz (Member since 07/14/2020) on December 07, 2021 at 21:17:32 PST:

Great, thanks so much for your reply and the info on the 800mm, seems like that's a solid option, if no one has anything better I may just have to bite the bullet on renting one for a few days, it would be worth it to me for some good shots. How well did the C-5 work out for you?

And also good point about the weather, when I took those photos last year it was cool up on the peak (around 60 deg F), but pretty hot in the Valley since it was summer. This time I'll be making the trip in late March, so fingers crossed there isn't heavy snow up there and hopefully the cooler weather helps too. I took those photos in the early morning with the sun behind me after camping on the peak, but won't be camping this time around. I've heard it's hard to shoot in the afternoon with the sun facing your lens, does it really have a big impact? Not sure how early I can get up there.

In Reply to: Re: Tikaboo Photography posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on December 07, 2021 at 20:17:48 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]