Re: German Learjet Operating As KITE61

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) (Member since 10/17/2000) on July 08, 2021 at 11:10:16 PST:

They were playing again this morning. I will post an update if anything new comes up after I had a chance to listen to it.

The KITEs definitely fly out of Creech AFB. You can see their tracks in ADSBExchange history. TIGER72 also looks like it arrived at Creech on 7/2. Since then it has not had its ADSB transponder on.

The KITEs land at TTR between missions. Either to refuel or to make adjustments to the onboard systems.

I took DCA to refer to a Defensive Counter Air (in this case jamming) system.

"Air conditions" I believe refers to the conditions called for in the mission plan for that run, such as speed, altitude etc. I hear "On conditions" a lot at the start of runs during Dreamland missions.

For those wondering about the German chatter about room keys etc: KITE62 arrived late. They turned around to their home base half way across the pond. Looks like when they finally arrived at Creech they had to rush to fly their first mission and had to sort out logistics while in the air.

In Reply to: Re: German Learjet Operating As KITE61 posted by FromAcrossTheOcean on July 08, 2021 at 10:31:03 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]