Re: Public Service Announcement

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) (Member since 10/17/2000) on April 15, 2021 at 20:22:00 PST:

Thanks for your post. I appreciate your concerns. The last thing we all want is to help those who are more than "merely inquisitive".

I think though that for the most part the posters you are referring to went out of their way to quote publicly accessible sources for what they said. The purpose of this forum is to share information, and yes, speculation. It is a fine line, but honestly I don't feel that anything sensitive was said. And I am sure the less-than-friendly entities we are trying to keep sensitive information from have more efficient ways to acquire that information than reading this forum.

All that said, if at any time I were to be approached with a reasonable and credible request to discontinue spreading certain information I would certainly comply in the interest of national security. In all the years this has happened twice and in both cases I have promptly complied.

In Reply to: Public Service Announcement posted by GoSlash27 on April 15, 2021 at 19:04:20 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]