Re: In addition

Message posted by Night Stalker on March 19, 2021 at 6:54:25 PST:

As you say, there is a lot, and also, has been a lot that has gone over the years with very little to show for it. Too little imo.

We're soon to be twenty years since the Bird of Prey was declassified, a few years after its flights of the mid to late 90s.

For plenty good reasons of course, but it's a long time since we've had something declassified that we could get excited by. There's plenty anecdotal evidence of other projects that have been in development and in active use.

As mentioned, had it not been for that crash, the Stealth Blackhawk wouldn't have been known about. There are gaps where you may expect a stealthy / LO aircraft - a transport aircraft is the obvious example.

When you look at a site like secretprojects.co.uk and a vast array of concept art and patents, especially on that matter.

I really do think it is entirely possible that there are different black aircraft out there, possibly in very small numbers, but enough to serve a specific purpose.

I just think there's been too much going on over the years for there not to be black aircraft flying in the skies above us.

I just hope it's not too much longer before we can get to see something that enjoyed test flights at the base.

In Reply to: Re: In addition posted by Q-nimbus on March 18, 2021 at 9:45:05 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]