Re: 1st Trip

Message posted by Tony on February 16, 2021 at 20:37:11 PST:

Joerg I will definitely do a write up and share whatever information I can about the trip. I want to go and check out the places and your website has a lot of good information. I was honestly worried about getting in trouble for sneaking a picture of the signs but it seems like as long as you don't go passed the boundary then you will be fine. I won't lie I am going to take some dumb pictures like wearing an alien mask just for fun because that is how I am but I also plan on enjoying the area and seeing how it is. I will send any updates from what there have been and I will have plenty of pictures, as many as I can get. I won't push my luck by taking pictures of the people working there or anything but I will get some decent ones with humor.

Chris I may get the chance to hike up there, it depends though. I am driving from Tonopah and staying the night at the Little Ale'Inn but I am going to camp out there since I will have a tent and all that with me on this trip. I will also have hiking gear (boots, daypack, water, and food to have) so I may get the chance to hike up there, I will do some more research on it.

In Reply to: Re: 1st Trip posted by Chris on February 16, 2021 at 11:50:16 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]