Black Projects????

Message posted by willy nammer on April 29, 2002 at 9:52:07 PST:

Hi, all:

I know that presenting my previous posts would generate skeptisism from a lot of the "experts" on this forum - that's a given fact. I too, would skeptical of anyone I did not know personally, presenting all in a neatly wrapped package, about things that have been hidden for so long. Can't any of you for asking those kind of questions.

However, whether you can prove me wrong is another subject, which, by the very nature of such so-called "black projects" it would be extremely difficult to do anyway. On the forum, I get questions about my posts - "prove it wolfbane, just prove what you say." That would get me and others into a lot of trouble. Then again, I get private e-mail from those that do know, and they support me (well about 90 percent of them do). I accept the fact that I know certain things, but with regret, I can't say everything to prove what I'm posting, and that's a bit frustrating, to say the least. Some of those "in the know" so to speak, lurk about the forum (I'm sure most of you are aware of that? If not you should be!) watching and reading everything that's posted. These persons never post anything themselves, and what a shame that is!

I also accept the fact that what I post, I take full responsibility, and I don't expect anyone to believe what I'm saying. I post to shed (in my opinion) some light on the subject of "black aircraft." Believe what you want, that's completely up to the individual reading my posts. Sure I send images of things to such people as Andreas Parsch, Magoo, the F-117A Webmaster, and the Dreamland Resort Webmaster, Joerg. If I fall on my a$$ and some on this forum proves me wrong, then so be it. At least I have the courage to post where others slink away. As I stated many times before, if I'm wrong, I'll apologize. But if I'm right I won't. I feel that what I'm saying in my posts is correct (a lot of it comes from sources other than myslef, some of it is first-hand knowledge). So, take heart DLR. I'm not here just to see my name on the forum. I'm not here to entertain the ET Alien theory. Nor am I presenting fiction of any sort or outlandish BS.

Wolfbane

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]