Re: ets have a discussion about "Cognitive EW" and why the RQ-180 / Beale AI is vital

Message posted by casper_n on July 06, 2020 at 15:28:11 PST:

Four years ago, my former employer was recognized by the National Guard as being an exemplary employee for guard members. One of our senior managers was invited out to Creech AFB for a rah-rah ceremony alongside the couple of guard members we had on our staff.

While looking around on the base tour, he noticed an empty hangar away from others with a black flag and a famous white skunk (no, not Pepe Le Pew). An oversharing member of the tour committee whispered to him, "that's where the fighter lives."

I have every reason to believe this guy, but we have heard next to nothing about a UCAV that could be classed as a fighter, let alone one that was deep enough into its lifecycle in 2016 to be at Creech and not TTR or Groom.

But it makes me wonder if a lot of this swarm -- or at least some of it -- isn't already well under way.

In Reply to: Re: ets have a discussion about "Cognitive EW" and why the RQ-180 / Beale AI is vital posted by Dark side on July 06, 2020 at 14:52:46 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]