Re: Dreamland Resort material being ripped off

Message posted by Christian on June 13, 2020 at 15:03:41 PST:

Hi Joerg, I haven't been on your wonderful website in a little while, but to my surprise you were having the same problems. I recieved emails from friends telling me this Facebook page was posting pictures of mine saying he took them. I went on the page, and there was many pics I had taken where he had claimed to of taken. On a group of pics he stole was my backpack, and my sons backpack on Tikaboo. I asked how much they weighed, and how hard was it to pack them up there. He recognized my name, and blocked me within that hour. I have seen pictures that were also stolen from DLR on his page, but also saw him leaving comments on here. I thought he must have gotten your permission because I thought nobody could be that dumb. Well he obviously was that dumb. He is also friends with that problem person from Canada. Thank you very much Joerg, and the readers of DLR for getting that page taken down!

In Reply to: Dreamland Resort material being ripped off posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on June 01, 2020 at 19:59:34 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]