Re: Janet Flights

Message posted by thinbluelinemurk on April 25, 2020 at 18:59:10 PST:

There is not doubt the effect that this pandemic has taken on the economy, not only on Nevada but the country as a whole. As bad as this is, I believe we need to stand united as a country. We have a lot more to gain standing strong as a country united versus a country divided. I for one believe we are blessed by ALL those who work for the better of our nation. I think this pandemic has proven that people from all aspects and backgrounds have proven their value to the country. This is a time to reflect and rethink. We as a nation should be grateful to those who stand on the front lines to keep our nation moving forward. I think my eyes have been opened by this pandemic to the fact that we need to be grateful to all who have continued to work hard towards a better future for our country. There are jobs that some never blink an eye at to other jobs that nobody would ever think twice about. Regardless of everything, we are AMERICA! We are great because of EVERYONE!

In Reply to: Re: Janet Flights posted by Peter on April 25, 2020 at 16:08:18 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]