Re: B-21 Actual Photograph or Possible new type of Drone?

Message posted by blade75769 on April 19, 2020 at 17:36:30 PST:

There was a lot of discussion about the Kansas and Amarillo sightings after they happened. The Amarillo sighting even made national news. In their infinite wisdom the Air Force flew three B-2s in an almost identical formation over Amarillo within days of the original sighting. This allowed a great comparison and the pics are out there. There is no way that the original aircraft were B-2s. I think the original consensus was the Amarillo/Kansas aircraft were two separate products. At least one was thought to be operating out of Holloman. I don't believe I have ever heard of anyone that had solid evidence on whether they might have been related to the B-21 or something completely different. At very first I assumed they might be technology demonstrators from different companies for a fly off for the B-21 contract. Which very well could be, except for the 3 flying over Amarillo. You typically don't have multiple of the same demonstrator. Possibly related to the RQ-180? We will probably never know

In Reply to: Re: B-21 Actual Photograph or Possible new type of Drone? posted by dark side on April 19, 2020 at 3:53:22 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]