Re: Operations at Area 51 and TTR on hold?

Message posted by Capt Scott Cook on April 15, 2020 at 11:20:34 PST:

Last night I was speaking with a friend of mine that works with the Air Force (Boeing) as a Civi Contractor. I had asked if he was still working and his response was that when he gets on base they have strict guidelines that have to be followed. I imagine that TTR and Groom have simular guidelines. For his, it's like this. He arrives and he gets his temp taken and he is asked various questions like how have you been feeling? Have you had any contact even momentarily with anyone sick with COVID-19? Do any family members living in the same household have COVID-19? So on and so forth..and that is done daily. Also part of it, every two hours their temps are taken again. They arent asked the questions again, but the temps are taken. He isn't privileged to what happens at other bases like TTR, but can't imagine that it would be much different. He did also say that if someone has a temp of 100.5 or higher they are sent to their car where they will call their supervisor and then they are to go be tested and go home till a doctor says they are negative. So I imagine that down there they are doing something similar. I know in the fire service full-time firefighters in Seattle go through much the same screening.

In Reply to: Operations at Area 51 and TTR on hold? posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on April 15, 2020 at 9:31:04 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]