Re: News from Area 51 and Rachel

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on April 10, 2002 at 11:45:56 PST:

I was not going to mention it, but since a similar incident has happened at last year's Peoples Rally it may be of interest:

While driving down Groom Lake Road towards the highway I was assaulted by a white contractor truck coming out of the base. The license plate is: 01C00376. The incident happened on 4/7/2002, at about 4pm.

The driver came from behind, pulled next to me and repeatedly tried to run me off the road by swerving towards my vehicle. He then proceeded to pass me, pulled in front of my vehicle and slammed on the brakes. Blinded by dust I almost lost control trying to avoid a collision. The contractor then took off towards the highway, at speeds of up to 75MPH on the dirt road.

Since there are no witnesses to the incident I will not press charges against the driver. But I am sad to see that some of the base workers feel that they have to resort to violence against us.

To whom it may concern: If an incident like this ever happens again I will begin publishing names and faces on this web site.

In Reply to: News from Area 51 and Rachel posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on April 10, 2002 at 11:03:36 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]