Re: Cessna near Papoose lake?

Message posted by Peter on April 01, 2020 at 21:52:35 PST:

The site which Google Maps labels as "Most Valuable Publications" is basically a house with a small barn, I would imagine that's a mistake and the larger building in question is the actual location.
If you look at MVP's web page, especially under the "Careers" heading, it's apparent that it's basically a telephone sales outfit ("The ideal candidate will have experience making a high volume of phone calls on a daily basis in order to cultivate and sustain a pipeline of potential clients.") As I mentioned upthread, and in accordance with some personal experience from about a decade back, telemarketing companies often use different corporate names for different campaigns, so having 57 or 58 or whatever corporations and LLC's at the address isn't all that surprising. Chances are only some of them are active at any given time depending on what campaigns are ongoing.
As for the connection, if any, to our favorite clandestine base, I'm going to agree with other postings that it's simply a result of the FAA's delay in updating aircraft registration and the Cessna's sale to the Edwards Aero Club or a similar outfit hasn't yet been reflected. Now, as to why the person operating the airplane got so close to the Groom airspace, that's a mystery within a mystery ...

In Reply to: Re: Cessna near Papoose lake? posted by Alan on April 01, 2020 at 20:22:08 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]