Re: OFF TOPIC ....campout

Message posted by gary on April 04, 2002 at 20:53:21 PST:

For labor day, the plan was to camp near the front gate. Why not go for broke and camp right by the border? Just make sure you are not near where the camo dudes drive. [To make a long story short, I didn't feel like setting up all the gear by the front gate just to pack it up again the next day to do Tikaboo, and then everyone else wimped out after I initiated the wimping out. We did hang out near the border for a while to visit with the sherif;-)]

Don't you think Cedar Gate is more prone to snakes given the amount of water in the area? I didn't measure the radiation levels at Cedar Gate but Queen City Summit nearby is a bit hotter than the rest of the Rachel area. I saw a three horned cow near the old ranch that glowed in the dark. [Hey, only kidding.]

I;m not sure of your plans, but Friday is the last day for the Thunderbirds to practice at Indian Springs, or at least as far as the information showing up on the NOTAMs.

In Reply to: OFF TOPIC ....campout posted by Hank on April 04, 2002 at 20:09:21 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]