Re: Alienstock recap

Message posted by Roger M. on September 23, 2019 at 11:29:43 PST:

There's a few folks who probably need to be removed from the forum considering the level of disrespect they're showing to our host and moderator. Hindsight is the tool of fools, and anybody making definitive statements using HINDSIGHT is indeed a complete idiot. This event could have destroyed Rachel. That it didn't is irrelevant ... it COULD have.

Opinions, positions, meetings, statements, etc were all formulated on the hard fact that ones home and property COULD have been destroyed by tens of thousands of miscreants who COULD have shown up, and who would have been in the area ONLY to break the law in their effort to complete an illegal and incredibly dangerous undertaking of trespass.

I support the residents of Rachel 100% in their determination to make sure this never happens again. When 95+% of the residents of a small town DON'T want a "festival" in their town ... there should be no "festival" held in their town.

The Inn is NOT Rachel, Nevada ... and the small town of Rachel most definitely doesn't need the Inn to survive. Indeed it's been my experience that most of the town avoids the incredibly bad food they offer like the plague.
I think non-residents advocating on behalf on this event (past or future), and attempting to chastise or otherwise scold residents of Rachel, Nevada need to give their heads a hard shake, at which point they need to STFU.

In Reply to: Re: Alienstock recap posted by GoSlash27 on September 22, 2019 at 23:33:37 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]