Re: Alienstock recap

Message posted by GoSlash27 on September 22, 2019 at 23:33:37 PST:

No offense, but I'm afraid you've overplayed your hand here. I agree that "alienstock" was a bad idea and I do sincerely hope that they don't try it again, but your claims of environmental and financial impact seem wildly exaggerated to me.
IMO you need to keep in mind that Rachel is not exclusively a retirement community. There are young people with no jobs and the Inn is the only source of income for these people. You may see them as robber-barons sitting on a ton of cash, but when I talked with them they were just thrilled at the prospect of getting that old panel truck running so they could bring in fresh produce from Alamo.
They're struggling to get by, just like you... Probably even more so. And they (apparently) lost a lot of money on this deal.
So maybe cut them some slack, deal with the odd ramen noodle cup, and press on? Where I live, every small town has a yearly festival of some sort or another and has to put up with this sort of thing. I'm just thankful nobody died.

Best,
-Slashy

In Reply to: Alienstock recap posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on September 22, 2019 at 18:09:53 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]