Re: This is what Alienstock looks like for the locals

Message posted by BobM on September 22, 2019 at 3:15:04 PST:

It's been 60 years since the Great Disaster, Rachel's 9-11, but on 9-21. My son, now an old man has his son and daughters and their sons and daughters gathered around the bronzed trash can with a few bronzed cups and misc papers strewn about. "Papa" the grandchildren ask my son, "tell us the story of 9-21 one more time please". My son tells them of this mighty monument and tells them it was Rachel's darkest day, where people came from all over the country and purposefully overfilled this one can. The grandchildren gasp....they simply cant take anymore hearing the horrors of 9-21.

Lol. Call George Knapp back! Call the I-Team! We must document this humanitarian disaster!

Now I will say IF we had the 30k+ we were all expecting it would have been bad. Only about 2500+ showed. I was in the crowd, talked to them even gave one of them my spare tire (gasp!)...well he is 70+ and a Vietnam Vet who had 2 flat tires from back gate road. NHP changed his tire at the gate, he got back to Rachel and another went flat....I dont need the spare he does...so I gave it to him. No cameras, no reporters...just a nice gesture to a nice guy (Gary) who deserved a little help.

I was ready to defend my homestead with everything except the plasma rifle in 40 watt range. The truth is I went all weekend unarmed. In Vegas I wont go to Home Depot unarmed...these people were not a threat. Nobody even gave off a bad vibe. The 3 residents that got the worst of this were Jack and Chris, Gregos and David. They got a good dusting from every car going to the back gate. I wish more of my resident friends went and checked out the event, I'm glad I did. I took tons of pics, had a great time.

Here's what one woman on Facebook posted on Saturday evening...

"If you want to be welcomed back take care of their town. They opened their doors to you for this event. If you want them to do it again respect their town, clean up after yourselves, respect their roads, respect the locals. Dont leave a trashy mess."

That's how these people who came to Rachel this weekend acted.....but then again there is that one trashcan....

In Reply to: This is what Alienstock looks like for the locals posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on September 21, 2019 at 16:36:17 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]