Re: Locals: so what's going on, and how bad is it?

Message posted by Gregos on September 21, 2019 at 15:39:28 PST:

Thanks everyone for your concern and support. God bless! I know Joerg really appreciates the warm wishes!

Joerg had the channel 8 local news interview me today because I drove cross country. They asked why, I told them, Not knowing what to expect in terms of turn out and the aftermath, we were all on edge. I didn’t sleep a wink the night before I left. Also I came out to participate in a neighborhood watch with my friends and residence of Rachel. Driving out ensured I have no timeline. I return home when I’m ready and feel comfortable.

They asked me to describe Rachel. The community is mostly retired seniors with a touch of anti government on the side. Not anarchists, but Rachel looks out for Rachel. Although, very much appreciative, we’re not used to a large police presence and this kind of attention. Rachel is a quiet community, that’s why I bought land here. And the fact they dogfight and sonic boom right over my trailer doesn’t hurt either!!!

Once again thanks everyone!

In Reply to: Re: Locals: so what's going on, and how bad is it? posted by Nick on September 21, 2019 at 13:25:56 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]