Re: Big words, little substance

Message posted by Magoo on March 28, 2002 at 14:14:22 PST:

*sigh*...I know I shouldn't, but...

Wolbane...'Wolfie'...'WB'...(whatever!)

Have another read of this thread so far. Whether I answered your rhetorical (stupid?) questions literally or rhetorically is irrelevant.

I'm only speaking for myself here, although I am sure others feel the same, but your smug I-know-it-all-and-I'm-only-going-to-share-bits-and-pieces-and-play-games attitude really pisses me off. In fact, it reminds me alot of a guy called 'Spooky' who used to hang out here. It's as if you just like seeing your name on the forum or something!

No one's "blaming" you because we can't see an F-19 or an A-11. And if they're supposedly still secret, then how else can we go out and get the "answers" for ourselves except to talk to knowledgable (?) people such as yourself, or mount an invasion of our favourite base by a dry lake bed. I certainly do have "little knowledge" about black aircraft (as do 99% of the people on this forum), and I sure as hell have my "doubts" about you!

Get over yourself Wolfie. If you really want to contribute, then do it, but stop playing stupid games. If not, then just bugger off and leave us to it. Hey, didn't you spit the dummy and leave a few weeks ago already?

Please email me if you wish to continue this!

(Sorry Joerg and others)

Magoo

In Reply to: Re: Rhetorical Questions????? posted by wolfbane on March 28, 2002 at 12:26:15 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]