Re: Alienstock preparations in Rachel (or lack thereof)

Message posted by Capt Scott Cook on September 18, 2019 at 9:08:33 PST:

I recently watched a community of 75 people put together a festival/MX Race in a weeks time. It was an amazing event they had nearly 45 thousand people arrive. It's amazing what can be accomplished when one person seeks the agreement and help from the rest of the community. I honestly feel this event in Rachel could have been pulled off successfully if things would have been handled differently in the beginning. I hope the INN admits their faults, make things right and the community can rebuild a good relationship. As for media presence. I know the one producer that was taking emails from this forum stated that they were not going to attend. They had already purchased two camp/parking slots. They were told by the Inn that they were going to only allow one film crew in the even and they had already selected that crew. Totally disregarding that they had already sold several media parking spots.

In Reply to: Re: Alienstock preparations in Rachel (or lack thereof) posted by Duke on September 18, 2019 at 7:23:55 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]