Re: September communication

Message posted by Gregos on August 27, 2019 at 7:16:48 PST:

***It is unknown how many people will actually show up September 20. A commissioner for Lincoln County, NV, whose population is 5,000, says the area could probably handle 30,000, but 100,000 might pose “serious challenges.” Additional law enforcement will be available, including the Nevada National Guard.***

Has the commissioner ever been to Rachel? NO WAY can Rachel handle 30,000. there's nothing there! I remember one of my first visits, we were totally unprepared when the road washed out and had to do a 400 mile detour back to Las Vegas. Since that day I gas up every at every chance and the truck is loaded as if I was going to the moon! I did like to hear that they mentioned deploying the NV National Guard. I mentioned that in one of my 5 or so letters to the NV seat of Government.

I have no problem with the event if it's safe. God bless! So if you're coming out, please bring more than you think you'll need. Especially water. Remember if your car over heats, it needs water too. Think, be safe & have fun.
Cheers!

Attached link: Forbes Article

In Reply to: Re: September communication posted by Cooper on August 26, 2019 at 23:33:07 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]