Consultation fee on your PERL script, hosting method,

Message posted by Rick on August 26, 2019 at 16:21:29 PST:

Thanks for your response. I happen to know that the forum format you're using was a highly popular format in the 2000's and 2010's that had a history going back to the 1990's and that thousands of forum users with Network54 were suddenly forced to use a new format when the company Network54 sold out to an Asian company "Tapatalk". Tapatalk is buying out ALL forums like a locust and, IMO, should be stopped.

Would you consider a consultation fee to help me set up a forum host like your forum here, based on the freeware you apparently "found"... (???)... and updated (you program too?)...

I realize your time is limited but maybe you can keep my offer on a shelf for later (after the upcoming event).

Notice one thing now: I establish a NEW subject line for a sub-thread! That's because I know what I'm doing with this forum format and ran roughly 50 to 100 forums just like this a decade ago before we were destroyed by the Tapatalk buyout and takeover.

In Reply to: Re: Good work on C2C!-- & point of order question re: this forum format posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on August 26, 2019 at 9:56:14 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]