Re: Messge about Sept 20th event

Message posted by casper_n on July 29, 2019 at 15:05:57 PST:

The Research Center and the A'Lee'In are both hosting events, right? Bands and DJs and all that, from what I read. (Granted I'm taking everything I've read with a very large, gritty grain of salt.)

If they're planning on crowds, then it would be on them to ensure they have adequate water and food on hand. I believe one of them even referenced food trucks coming out from Vegas, so they'll have SOME additional resources. Although, I run some food trucks and there's no freakin' way I'd drive them 120 miles out into the desert without a guarantee of several hundred sales -- which, of course, they can't offer.

Some of you Rachel-ites who live out that way ought to consider buying a pallet of water bottles and filling a hundred gallons of gas cans and just sitting out there and charging Disneyland prices for both. It'd be a quick way to make a couple grand if people show up. And if not, the water bottles will keep until you need them and the gas will fill your car for the next month.

In Reply to: Re: Messge about Sept 20th event posted by GoSlash27 on July 29, 2019 at 14:46:05 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]