Harassing the Cammo Dudes...

Message posted by Thud on July 08, 2019 at 9:12:14 PST:

Fireman Cook,

I agree to a certain point. However I think it's a two-way-trail. Imagine being stuck in a Ford Raptor patrolling a perimeter for possible intruders for 8-10 HRS per shift. If dust is detected visually (during the daylight) or sensors are tripped (at night) and you are alerted, games on. Something to do other than the mundane ordinary BS. Interception and intimidation time. (((smile))

On the other side. People with interest of the area are going to satisfy there curiosity in some form or fashion. i.e. Mess with the Cammo Dudes because they are there and nothing else is, except intimidating Signs of doom.

Let's push the border in a FWD and see how far we can go and bring the Cammo Dudes out in the open.

They are more than happy to oblige, I assure you.

YouTube submissions are the instigator. Everyone on their Vegas trip wants to see Watertown (AREA 51), Flying machines of extraordinary design, the Border, Rachel, Bob Lazar, a Black Mail Box (which is no longer there) and the Cammo Dudes. So let's mess with them to see how far we can go.

Until the Lincoln CO Sheriff arrives!

(((grin)))

Thud

In Reply to: Area 51 YouTube videos posted by Scott Cook on July 08, 2019 at 8:21:28 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]