could! helendale, Jeorg, UFO, be a new UAV ?

Message posted by Aaron Johnson on March 22, 2002 at 0:19:30 PST:

After reviewing gary's modifications of jeorg's picture of the helendale oddity I will stay away from UFO since it is not flying. Perhaps what we are looking at is hybrid aurora / global hawk highspeed UAV design or is it a mock up for a later fullscale bird to which one is the correct one, time will tell I strongly suspect and will put forward the highspeed UAV theory.

If you will notice the front of Aerial vehicle resembles UAV type: predator or global hawk! and then moving back or going left, resembles what is reffered to as hypersonic design, it would seem to me that all of those years of R/D into hypersonic design and the success of UAV's in general, it does not surpirse me as to what Jeorg may have discovered is a global hawk 2 as I will call it! That is designed for highspeed, immediate response, intelligence gathering. Other than the blackbird's and the so called aurora, there really is no known operational aerial reconnaissance vehicle to fit this type of mission profile! to date.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]