Re: Concrete plant

Message posted by WheresJanet on December 06, 2016 at 21:00:00 PST:

You'd probably want to start with AECOM In Las Vegas. Usually if you see a job opening for AECOM in Las Vegas requiring a TS/SCI, that is a good indicator that is for a job for up north...

In regards of your secret helping you get a TS, yes and no. You would still need to go through an SSBI probably with a poly!

If you are really serious, I suggest applying for an appropriate job opening for AECOM. Obviously they're numerous contractors out there, but i'd say the info mentioned above is a good start!


In Reply to: Re: Concrete plant posted by Matthew on December 06, 2016 at 20:22:47 PST:


[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]