Re: why no extraterrestrial activity at area 51

Message posted by Peter Merlin on May 16, 2016 at 19:10:17 PST:

Many of us here have spent a great dal of time researching the topic of Area 51. Speaking for myself, I have spent more than 30 years collecting information, reading thousands of pages of declassified documents, examining hundreds of official photos, and interviewing dozens of people who actually worked at Groom Lake. I have found absolutely no evidence of anything extraterrestrial or anything related to UFOs.

Bob Lazar and John Lear started those stories about flying saucers at Area 51 and Papoose Lake. They have provided no evidence, only stories. No one I have ever spoken with who can be verified to have worked at Area 51 has ever heard of Lazar except from his UFO stories on television and the Internet. There is no evidence of any existing facility at Papoose Lake, but there is strong circumstantial evidence suggesting that there is no such facility. As far as I know, the "Dulce base" stories are also bogus. Again, no one has ever produced any convincing evidence.

In Reply to: why no extraterrestrial activity at area 51 posted by Michael on May 16, 2016 at 16:45:06 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]