Re: Underground Facilities at A51

Message posted by rcengco on March 28, 2014 at 10:03:06 PST:

With all the recent new programming on cable television regarding underground US bases, underground tunnels connecting the bases all across the US I would think the possibility greatly exists.

I am a technical person by nature and like to check out "facts" as they are presented before I accept them as plausible. Cable TV here in the area runs a series called Hanger 1 and America's Book of Secrets which caught my attention several months ago and has had me watching ever since.

I'm sure everybody know of the rumors about underground bases at Dulce NM, the Denver airport, ....etc that supposedly have origins dating back to president Eisenhower.

During the show several references where made to the massive underground mag-lev railway system connecting lots of these bases including many to Area 51. It was reported that these long distance tunnels were made by special boring equipment that could tunnel 7 miles a day. This was a nuclear powered machine that had the benefit of "melting" rock as its mode of boring with the melted rock forming a casing as it solidified eliminating the need for tunnel reinforcement.

The capability piqued my curiosity and I looked up the patent (by Los Alamos) and found it did indeed exist.
(http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/secret_projects/project017.htm)

It was also reported on the show that someone accidently gained access to an area underground that was massive enough to hold B-52's. My thought????? Where there is smoke its worth investigating to see where the fire is.... IMHO.
BC

Attached link: Nuclear Boring Machine

In Reply to: Underground Facilities at A51 posted by John Barber on March 27, 2014 at 20:04:43 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]