Re: Nevada Aerospace Hall of Fame

Message posted by Gregos on September 29, 2013 at 17:16:01 PST:

Dear NVAHOF Member,

This email is to update you on what has transpired with the Nevada Aerospace Hall of Fame (NVAHOF). The NVAHOF has been in the process of undergoing reorganization, including a change in leadership. In an effort to emerge as an even stronger and more improved organization, the restructuring process has taken considerable time. We sincerely appreciate your patience. Your membership is very important to us, and I am pleased to inform you that we have an outstanding group of individuals and an organization whom we will be inducting at our Induction Dinner on November 9, 2013. On Tuesday, October 1, 2013 the NVAHOF will send out a press release announcing the names of our inductees and the location and time of the dinner. We hope you will be able to attend because it will be an extraordinary event. While our organization is undergoing restructuring, our Mission has not changed, which is to continue informing Nevadans of our state's rich aviation history. Part of our Mission also is to recognize and thank you for your continued support. Your support really means a lot to us, and on behalf of my colleagues and I at the NVAHOF, we would like to say "thank you."

Sincerely,
Dan

Daniel K. Bubb, Ph.D.
Deputy Director
Nevada Aerospace Hall of Fame

In Reply to: Re: Nevada Aerospace Hall of Fame posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on September 28, 2013 at 23:06:00 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]